- Typical feed: Natural, LPG
- Capacity range: 2×10⁴ Nm³/d～500×10⁴ Nm³/d (15t/d~100×10⁴t/d)
- Operation: Automatic, PLC controlled
- Utilities: the following Utilities are required:
- Natural gas
- Electric power
Biogas to CNG/LNG Description
Through a series of purification treatments such as desulfurization, decarbonization and dehydration of biogas, clean and pollution-free natural gas can be produced, which greatly increases its combustion calorific value. Decarbonized tail gas can also produce liquid carbon dioxide, so that biogas can be fully and effectively used, and will not produce secondary pollution.
According to the requirements of the final product, natural gas can be produced from biogas, which can be directly transported to the natural gas pipe network as civil gas; Or CNG (compressed natural gas for vehicles) can be made as vehicle fuel by compressing natural gas to 20 ~ 25MPa; It is also possible to cryogenically liquefy the product gas and eventually produce LNG (liquefied natural gas).
The process of biogas to CNG is actually a series of purification processes and the final pressurization process.
1. High sulfur content will corrode equipment and pipes and reduce their service life;
2. The higher the amount of CO2, the lower the calorific value of gas;
3. Since biogas is produced in an anaerobic environment, the O2 content will not exceed the standard, but it should be noted that the O2 content shall not be higher than 0.5% after purification.
4. In the process of natural gas pipeline transportation, water condenses into liquid at low temperature, which will reduce the cross-sectional area of the pipeline, increase the resistance and energy consumption in the transportation process, and even freeze and block the pipeline; In addition, the presence of water will accelerate the corrosion of sulfide on equipment.
According to the relevant parameters of raw biogas and the analysis of product requirements, raw biogas can be successively desulfurization, pressurization drying, decarbonization, CNG pressurization and other processes, and the product can be obtained: compressed CNG for vehicle.
1. Simple operation: Reasonable process control design, high degree automation, stable production process, easy to operate, convenient starting and stopping.
2. Less plant investment: By optimizing, improving and simplifying the process, all the equipment can be completed skid installation in advance in the factory, reduce the on-site installation work.
3. Low energy consumption. High gas recovery yield.